Let's face it; we all come in different shapes and sizes. While we are all crafted from the same basic mold, there is no doubt that some of us sweat more than others.
Let's take a look at the degrees of perspiration and how that perspiration can be categorized:
- Light Sweater - Seldom has sweat marks
- Average Sweater - Sweat marks in underarm and back area when warm, when nervous or after physical exertion
- Heavy Sweater - Heavy sweat marks in underarm and back area when warm, when nervous or after physical exertion
- Hyperhidrosis – Extremely prominent sweat marks in many areas often regardless of temperature, nervous state or physical exertion.
Now lets look at the emotional impact on the different categories:
- Light Sweater – No emotional discomfort in relation to sweating
- Average Sweater – Occasional emotional discomfort in relation to sweating
- Heavy Sweater – Frequent discomfort and embarrassment in relation to sweating and visible sweat marks.
- Hyperhidrosis – Continual impact on emotional wellbeing and constant embarrassment in relation to sweating and visible sweat marks
Finally let's look at the life changing impact of wearing Sweatshield Undershirts:
- Light Sweater – Enjoys the feel of wearing an ultra comfortable undershirt
- Average Sweater – Increases confidence levels after exertion, in hot weather and during stressful situations such as business presentations.
- Heavy Sweater – Dramatically increases confidence levels by knowing that he will no longer suffer from embarrassing sweat marks in his daily life.
- Hyperhidrosis – Dramatically increases confidence levels by knowing that embarrassing sweat marks can be brought under control and that a sense of normality can be achieved.
There are several key factors you should consider when choosing undershirts as a sweat management solution:
- Your undershirt should be of light material so that it does not make you hotter.
- The material should be absorbent so as to hold the moisture and not transfer it outwards. Fabric that "wicks" is not the right solution for undershirts as it wicks moisture outwards, which promotes sweat marks. And no one ever wants sweat marks!
- The undershirt needs to be worn everyday and so it should be ultra comfortable.
- A proper undershirt should stick to your body and not to your shirt. The silky smoothness of micro modal means outer garments essentially glide over it and do not bunch up as they do with cotton. The bottom line is that micro modal is a superior choice over cotton.
- Lightweight fabric is critical for comfort and heat management. However, it still needs to be thick enough to absorb all of the moisture. Micro modal is ideal for this goal, as it is 50% more absorbent than cotton.
- Having thicker underarm reinforcement's means you stay cool, but still have adequate sweat absorption in the critical areas.
- The undershirt should be of a long length so that it stays tucked in and does not ride up during the course of the day.
Sweatshield Undershirts were designed specifically to meet all seven of these important requirements and are the perfect pick as your choice of sweat resistant undershirt.