Perspiration is an inevitable part of life.
Life is full of encounters. It could be the cramped subway rides or humid weather. It may be a high-pressure meeting or a sweltering bike ride, people will always sweat.
Fabrics that are used to make sportswear may be great at repelling water and keeping the body cool. But they fall short against excessive sweating, which is also known as hyperhidrosis.
Sweat has an inconvenient way of making its presence known and felt. Fortunately for the modern man and woman, this is where undershirts come in.
These innovative garments make the stress of sweat stains, smells and swells a thing of the past. A great undershirt is all about the material. People wear them underneath:
- Professional button-ups
- Dress shirts
- Casual shirts
The right undershirt blends into a person’s daily life and wardrobe choices.
Some of the Best Sweat-Proof Undershirts for 2020
Sweatshield’s Men’s Sweat Proof Undershirt
For 10 years, this has been Sweatshield’s most sought after undershirt with good reason.
Customers keep coming back for the classic V-Neck undershirt. All Sweatshield undershirts are created with an impassable sweat-proof underarm barrier.
Sweatshield now offers a competitive undershirt range for women and is also among the few companies within this market that offer sweat-proof boxers.
Here are some key features of Sweatshield’s Men’s Sweat Proof Undershirt:
- The luxurious micro modal fabric, which is 50% more absorbent than cotton.
- Innovative keep-cool technology providing temperature and moisture control throughout the day.
- No deodorant or sweat stains, saving you time, money and energy.
- The classic v-neck that goes with whatever fashion or style choices you make.
- Tailored, stay-tucked styling which means no tags, no bunching, and a crisp looking outer shirt finish.
- A range of sizes from S to XL. (Also available in a five-pack).
- International shipping for a global clientele.
- Free shipping for domestic express orders over $50.
- Three colors to suit every occasion: black, white and beige.
The Premium SweatProof Undershirt by ItsDri
ItsDri is best known for their use of Aqua-Block technology. The fabric employs a three-layer system to keep sweat locked in.
Their material has also been infused with copper to aid with odor and bacterial elimination.
Their undershirt designs are body-hugging and can be worn as base layers without the threat of bulkiness or discomfort.
Here are some key features in ItsDri Premium SweatProof Undershirts:
- Available in both men and women’s style options
- Choice of v-necks for men and scoop necks for women
- Slim-fit extra-long undershirts
- Seamless three-layer underarm concept
- Sizes from S to XL
- Available in white or beige (nude)
- Free standard international shipping for all orders
- Free express shipping for four items or more
The Sweat Proof Slim Fit Undershirt by Thompson Tee
This is a well-liked brand with different styles of undershirts for both men and women.
In 2015, Thompson Tee was awarded a patent for its Hydro-Shield technology.
Hydro-Shield is a combination of fabrics and moisture barriers that are designed to block underarm sweat while preserving breathability.
Thompson Tee offers two fabric options:
- The original fit: Made of 100% combed cotton. It is a more traditional undershirt design. The underarm padding can be noticeable at times.
- The slim fit: Made from a fusion of cotton and spandex. It is softer to touch and hugs the body a little more than its predecessor.
Key features in Thompson Tee’s Sweat Proof Slim Fit Undershirt:
- Trademarked design that lets body heat or moisture escape as vapor
- Added length
- Style options: v-necks and crewnecks for men and scoop necks for women
- No tags and lay flat collars
- Anti-microbial and hypoallergenic properties
- Machine wash guarantee
- Sizes XS to 3XL
- Color choices: Black and white
- International shipping
- Free domestic shipping for orders above $50
The Micro Modal Sweat Proof Undershirt by Ejis
As a relatively new player to the undershirt field, Ejis had a lot to prove. And as a result, the company swears by its Micro Modal Sweat Proof Undershirt.
Ejis has unwavering faith in this product evident by the 100% money-back guarantee for unhappy clients. They accept refunds within 45 days of purchase.
Ejis’ sweat-proof undershirts have a thin single layer that successfully keeps the sweat from penetrating the outer layers of clothing.
The micro modal T-shirt is said to be softer and twice more absorbent than cotton or similar quality fabrics and is infused with silver to eliminate body odors.
The company has a women’s sweatproof shirt, which is only available as a scoop neck, in white.
Here are the key features in Ejis’ Micro Modal Men’s Sweat Proof Undershirt:
- Available in white, black and grey
- A huge, no-seam, waterproof underarm panel
- 120 square inches extra sweat shield protection per armpit
- Added spandex for more flexibility and range in motion and fit
- Sizes from XS to 3XL
- International shipping available
- Free domestic shipping
The Don’t Sweat It T-Shirt by Knix
The Knix Don’t Sweat It undershirt has been lauded online as the best undershirt range for women.
Their flexible undershirts have a flattering and form-fitting silhouette. This means no outfit is left behind. Not even grey dresses.
Knix uses high-performance sweat-stopping technology. The result is a three performance layer found in their underarm panels. Their undershirt fabric is antimicrobial.
As a female-focused brand, Knix has received thousands of positive reviews. Customers say that the undershirts check all the boxes for both comfort and performance.
Here are some key features in The Knix Don’t Sweat It undershirt:
- Women’s style focused products
- Minor v-neck neckline undershirts
- Sweat blocking underarm panels
- Form-fitting designs
- Four-way stretch fabric
- Recommended for stress-free layering
The Men’s Sweat-Blocking Undershirt by NanoDri
Japanese company NanoDri deals with a range of heat-relief garments. These include sports shirts, polos, and shoe insoles.
Their most popular product globally is their Men’s Sweat-Blocking Undershirt.
The undershirts are made using a two-layer defense system. This system absorbs sweat on the inner layer and blocks moisture on the external layer.
NanoDri’s sweatproof shirt concept came from a Canadian Ph.D. scientist in biochemistry and molecular biology.
The company uses the latest Japanese nanotechnology in its production process and while it is based in Japan, they offer worldwide shipping.
Some key features in NanoDri’s Men’s Sweat-Blocking Undershirt:
- Made from 100% Polyester
- All over sweat protection including underarms, back, sides, and chest
- No ironing necessary
- Breathable and quick-dry fabric
- Luxuriously soft, stretchy and comfortable
- Available from sizes S to double XL
- Available in white, black, or beige
A Final Note
Sweat is a part of normal life, particularly during hot and humid seasons.
Conditions like hyperhidrosis or diaphoresis can cause cases of excessive sweating. This is disruptive to a person’s social and professional life.
Whenever sweat glands act up, you can still take charge. Protect yourself from anxiety and embarrassment by taking simple measures to address it. The solutions range from lifestyle choices to medical treatments.
You can always trust Sweatshield’s proven sweat-proof technology to keep you dry and comfortable throughout the busiest days.